6 months ago
Morson are looking to recruit a stores operative to work for our prestigious client.
- Accurate and timely receipt and logging of goods received by the business
- Accurate and timely picking of kits and updating of stores inventory systems and databases
- Ability to accurately measure, cut and prepare stock prior to issue.
- Forklift activities; unloading and loading vehicles and movement of equipment around the Compound
- Support with general lift and shift activities (office moves, building and dismantling furniture, supplying furniture, conference room configuration etc.); disposal or relocation of furniture that is no longer required
- Maintain accurate and up to date manual and database records and log books to a standard required by auditors and in compliance with company Policies Processes & Procedures
- Maintaining a clean and tidy stores and yard area
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities required
- Previous stores experience essential
- Competent in the use of Stores Inventory systems & databases
- Fork Lift Truck operation and licence (preferred)
- Experience in the field of Manual and Mechanical Handling
- Competent in the use of Microsoft packages as required by the job role
- Knowledge of the Waste Disposal Regulations and Standards (training to be provided)