8 months ago
Reports to: Maintenance & Inventory Manager (Building Operations Manager until MIM starts)
To maintain and manage all goods in, through and out of the NCC
To maintain accurate stock records ensure stocks are maintained, by purchasing consumable items, including PPE.
Manage consumable suppliers to enable continued cost reductions and value for money.
Manage stores processes and procedures, and work on continually improving them.
Manage lifting equipment - cranes, chains, slings, elevated work platforms, forklifts.
Conduct all work with Health & Safety in mind and carry out H&S responsibilities as per NCC policies.
* Managing the Stores function of the Business.
* Receiving and checking goods, managing stock, and production of goods received notes, raising purchase orders for stock, on Winman.
* Maintaining stores, locations and stock quantities Work with capability teams to identify consumables requirements to keep in stock Recording and issuing stock.
* Maintaining line-side stock for tri-robot cell, clean-room and S-0 area.
* Maintain MMR register, COSHH register, certificates of conformity, and other records.
* COSHH: Maintain COSHH stock around building, Ensure MSDS (Materials Safety Data Sheets) are supplied where appropriate and copies are provided to Health and Safety Advisor. Ensure the safe disposal of COSHH material.
* Managing other customer storages and material requirements
* Manage and coordinate stock checks.
* Manage the stock of PPE, work with facilities team to procure and stock PPE.
* Arrange couriers for dispatch.
* Coordinate removal/disposal of Business and Customer Assets that have been identified for disposal through the Business Asset Disposal Policy.
Tooling and Tools
* Control issuing and return of communal tooling.
* Control of calibrated equipment including quarantining.
* Ensure care and appropriate management of all tools and tooling.
* Coordinate the Zurich Lifting equipment inspections.
* Establish and maintain lifting equipment register (straps/strops/eyes etc.).
* Manage mechanical lifting equipment maintenance (forklifts and MEWP)
* Control access to lifting equipment.
Must hold current FLT License
Candidates should have the following Qualifications/Experience
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
* Experience in stores and logistics.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Experience using ERP systems.