£11.00 - £12.50 per hour
10 days ago
Morson are currently looking to recruit and Stores controller for our client based in Fontwell, near Bognor Regis. They are a composite component manufacturer for the the motorsport, automotive and aerospace industries.
* Analyse stocking processes in the SQL system against actual physical stock
* Create and Manage ISO 9001 Free issue processes and stocking systems.
* Create stock control processes in line with global standards.
* Notify project managers about any major stock outs affecting future customer projects
* Create, implement, manage and handover new stocking procedures to stores operatives.
* Adhere to company operating policies and procedures
* Using PDCA to improve stock systems short and long term
* Attend daily meetings with project managers to represent stores and write meeting minutes with actions.
* Update stocks errors and review via root cause analysis
* Report weekly stock error/improvements
* Create and delete default stock locations as projects start and finish
* Identify an investigate job card problems
* Work with project managers to correct job cards, boms and routing
* Bom analysis of job card requirements against stock items
* Good housekeeping tasks within the Warehouse areas
* Help to maintain clean and tidy work areas.
* Computer literate with the ability to input and track items in stores.
* Operate all equipment in a safe manner, reporting of any dangerous occurrences
* Any other duties deemed necessary by the company for the successful completion of the role - Ad hoc jobs
* Assisting in other areas of the stores and despatch as required.
* Working collaboratively with project managers and other departments
* The ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Awareness of company Health and Safety
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal
* Computer literate
* Ability to work under pressure, Able to take & give instructions
* Self-driven, self-directed and motivated to achieve results
* Taking accountability for own actions with or without supervision
* Pro-active, professional and personable approach, mature and flexible outlook
* Can do, positive attitude
The role will be working 08:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday with some opportunities for overtime.
The rate will be £11-12.50 PAYE plus holiday entitlement.