26 days ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Stgoreperson on behalf of our aerospace and defence client based in Stevenage.
The Storeperson's role will involve issue, receipt and management of stores and inventory in a stores environment, and the loading, control and monitoring of work packages in a manufacturing environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Stock control / storekeeping including shelf life control.
- Load the manufacturing cells with the requisite jobs in accordance with planned lead and cycle times, in order to comply with manufacturing programmes and delivery schedules.
- Packing including the use of hand tools.
- Receiving and issuing of tooling.
- Updating computer records.
- Kitting activity.
- Loading and unloading of lorries.
- Experience in a stores environment or manufacturing control.
- Follow instructions.
- Willing to work flexible shift patterns.
- Attention to detail.
- Work on own with minimal supervision.
- Use own initiative.
- Manual handling training.
- Lifting & Slinging training (Including overhead cranes).