Up to £0.00 per annum
23 days ago
6 months +
* Direct and supervise retail staff across several retail outlets to ensure they meet set objectives
* Provide training to retail employees to develop their skills and enhance their job performance
* Monitor the activities of the customer service department of retail outlets.
* Contact store managers and other retail staff to communicate relevant information to the customers.
* Mentor and motivate sales staff to put in their best in order to achieve financial goals
* Develop and implement budget and plans for retail operations
* Visit retail establishments to ensure efficient and effective management as well as high performance sales
* Develop policies for the merchandising of goods in retail stores
* Monitor inventory levels to determine the need for stock supply at each retail outlet.
* Set and regulate product pricing using results of market and demand analysis
* Attend to customers complains and willing to solve all the store customer challenges.
* Evaluate operational and financial records to determine company sales performance of a retail store.