€1100.00 - €1200.00 per day
23 days ago
Morson International are currently partnered with a world leading datacenter solution provider who are looking for a Storage Consultant on a contract basis required for 50 days over a 9 month period.
1. Customer insight and identifying customer's service pain point for present situation
2. Responsible for customer solution requirement guidance, pre-sales planning, and requirement management
3. Develop storage service strategy and service solution
4. Develop the global delivery model and process for storage project.
5. Responsible for solution presentation, clarification, and commercial negotiation in close cooperation with the storage sales team for bidding
6. Responsible for the planning and execution of service demonstrations and Proof of Concepts in the Pre-Sales cycle in close cooperation with the service team
1. More than 5 years relevant industry experience preferably in an enterprise environment
2. Good knowledge of current IT service mode/process of automotive manufacturers.
3. Good knowledge and work experience with mainstream service vendors for storage products, such as HDS\EMC\NetApp.
4. Good knowledge of main stream storage products, the storage architectures of SAN, NAS, Object Storage and key storage service, such as migration and disaster recovery.
5. Ability to build effective service relationships with customers.
6. Could travel in Germany after receiving the shortest notice and could arrange the traveling by oneself.
7. Must be fluent in German and English (spoken and written),
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International