£80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Storage Sales Expert - Munich
Morson International are working with a world leading ICT Solutions company who are looking for a Storage Sales Expert to join their team in Munich. We are looking for a storage expert to help build the storage sales ecosystem. As a storage expert, you will report to the ecosystem director, and will be responsible for the strategy and direction of database products in key countries in Europe, and construction of sales ecosystem, include forming alliances with systems integrators, partners and OEM's. You will be supporting the go to market throughout Europe and will work with Sales, Marketing and Product Management to execute a fully integrated global strategy. You will be responsible for identifying the needs and trend in the industry, defining alliance targets (ISVs, OEMs and Sis) as well as working with sales management to develop sales and channel strategy.
The Storage Sales Expert will:
- Identify and specify the development trend of storage applications in the industry, plan the business strategies of storage products in key countries in Europe, and have experience in ecosystem construction and sales of storage vendors.
- Build competitiveness of storage products, support the requirement collection and analysis of product management teams of product lines, and be responsible for the matching of storage products in the European market.
- Accurately identify scenario requirements and assist in developing key projects and customers.
The successful Storage Sales Expert will:
- More than 8 years of mainstream storage products such as EMC or NetApp
- Good analytical and judgement albeit on industry trends, identify potential customer needs in advance
- Continued attention to new trends in technology, innovative awareness
- Be familiar with the architecture and solutions of the industry's leading vendors, have the ability to output competitive analysis, and plan competitively based on this
- Leading the industries major storage-related products to the German market and successfully deploying them
- Excellent communication skills and project development skills, can communicate with the company's internal team, partners and customers
- Excellent achievement orientation and a sense of teamwork.
- English can be used as a working language, and the ability to speak in English is preferred.
- Have a background in storage, familiar with the storage of related industry solutions business processes and business models, including but not limited to media, large enterprises, finance, digital government, the field of equality
- A clear understanding of the evolution of storage technology, which should include an understanding of business-side-led and technology-led innovations.
- Fluency in English and German is a must, French is an advantage
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Tom from Morson for more information.
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.