€1100.00 - €1200.00 per day
about 2 months ago
Morson International are currently partnered with a world leading datacenter solution provider who are looking to hire an experienced Storage Consultant on a contract basis requiring you to work 60 days over a 6 month period (10 days a month).
Work as a consultant of service team to provide outstanding storage service solution to BMW.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Customer insight and identifying customer's service pain point for present situation.
* Develop storage service strategy and service solution for BMW.
* Develop the global delivery model and process for storage project.
* Delivery of the related storage migration projects, including storage/cloud migration etc.
* Develop the operation and maintenance service process/organization/tools for storage/cloud project in BMW.
* Responsible for the planning and execution of service demonstrations and Proof of Concepts in the Pre-Sales cycle in close cooperation with the service team.
* More than 10 years relevant industry experience preferably in an enterprise environment
* Good knowledge of current service mode/process for BMW.
* Good knowledge and work experience with mainstream service vendors for storage products.
* Good knowledge of main stream storage products, and the storage architectures of SAN, NAS, Object Storage.
* Ability to build effective service relationships with customers.
* Could travel in Germany after receiving the shortest notice and could arrange the traveling by oneself.
* Must be fluent in German and English (spoken and written).
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International