Are you a Storage enthusiast that is on the lookout for your next adventure within an organisation that prides themselves on training and development.
We are working with a very well-known MSP that is on the lookout for a Storage Architect. This organisation works with the Government and the Ministry of Defence on highly secure projects that help shape our Defence & National Infrastructure.
Have you ever wondered how IT operations work in the Royal Navy and Military Operations oversees. Well if not, this is the chance to understand how it all works and you can be an integral part to making a difference.
As a Storage Architect you will own the delivery and support of the storage infrastructure working in close partnership with project teams to deliver cutting edge solutions for clients. It will require you to own aspects of the technical solution as well as working with senior stakeholders to elaborate their requirements for future change whilst ensuring there is no impact on the overall architectural solution.
- Experience in the design, implementation and the support and management of storage solutions.
- Proven track record of creating High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, BOM's and support documentation.
- Proven track record of implementing storage solutions both in on premise and Cloud environments
- Experience and detailed knowledge of different vendor technologies such as NetApp, Veeam, CommVault and Fujitsu Eternus.
- £6,000 Car Allowance and 15% Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday (option to purchase up to an additional 10 days per year)
- Competitive Pension scheme: match & double up to 10% company contribution: Employee 3% - 6% or Employee 5 % - 10%
- Training and Development