Morson International are currently looking for Stock Coordinators on behalf of our motorsport client in West Sussex, for both CONTRACT and PERMANENT roles.
- Manage in line with ISO 9001 Company booking in and out.
- Ensure all free issue stock is correctly managed including returns to suppliers.
- Notify project managers about any major stock outs affecting future customer projects
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures
- Using PDCA to improve stock systems short and long term
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update stocks errors and review via root cause analysis
- Report weekly stock error/improvements
- Identify an investigate job card problems
- Work with project managers to correct job cards, and routing
- Bom analysis of job card requirements against stock items
- Good housekeeping tasks within the Warehouse areas
- Help to maintain clean and tidy work areas.
- Computer literate with the ability to input and track items in stores.
- Operate all equipment in a safe manner, reporting of any dangerous occurrences
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the company for the successful completion of the role - Ad hoc jobs
- Assisting in other areas of the stores and dispatch as required.
- Working collaboratively with project managers and other departments
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Awareness of company Health and Safety
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Ability to work under pressure, Able to take & give instructions
- Self-driven, self-directed and motivated to achieve results
- Taking accountability for own actions with or without supervision
- Pro-active, professional and personable approach, mature and flexible outlook