Up to £25662.00 per annum
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stock Controller to join our clients Chester site on a full time, permanent basis.
The Stock Controller is responsible for maintaining accuracy checks and reconciliation of stock whilst providing support to related areas of the business. The Stock Controller will be working with wider business teams to positively impact on the stock accuracy across the IT Systems.
- Run and maintain daily Reconciliation report for Warehouse between SAP/RFID and Autostore.
- Reconcile and resolve any differences in stock between systems
- Communicate and work with site stock team to resolve any stock issues.
- Communicate with sales quality teams to ensure accuracy of stock availability.
- Manage stock using the correct rotation strategies.
- Ensuring process are in place and adhered to at all times
- Trend data to identify opportunities for improvements
- Establish root cause and work collectively to identify long term resolutions
- Perform the necessary administrative tasks to correct errors in operational processing of our finished product and ensure that the relevant departments are informed. I.e. accounts, sales, customers
- Complete all necessary correctional work using the recognised IT systems e.g. Correcting Idocs & system errors in "materials management" area of SAP
- Provide support to warehouse admin team when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Good level of general education and ability to learn new concepts and principles.
- Detailed knowledge of SAP or Autostore is preferred although not essential
- Positive attitude and 'can do' approach
- Knowledge and previous experience in high-pressure Logistics environments within either food, drinks or packaging environments.
- Ability to demonstrate personal success in the achievement of challenging business targets
- Understanding of the Warehouse and Distribution industry
- Problem solving skills
- Inventory experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritise
- Ability to work on short-term issues and support colleagues across the business
Please note, the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist