Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£0.00 - £150 per day
4 months ago
6 weeks minimum
Temporary (6 weeks duration) vacancies have arisen for a project specific desk top and site auditing project based in either our Warrington or Birmingham offices.
The roles will include:
* Desk top audit of client's engineering statutory compliance portal against details held
* Auditing of the maintained records both electronic and paper.
* Auditing of all remedial works that have been identified and corrective action have been actioned and correctly recorded and evidence available.
* Completion of master audit sheet (excel)
* Assisting with auditing (sites) which all located mainly in Wales, Midlands, North West, North East and Scotland
Technical Skills required
Thorough understanding of the following:
* DBS cleared
* Technical qualified professional mechanical or electrical engineer (HNC/HND) or Demonstrated competence in Statutory engineering compliance for leasehold and multi-tenanted buildings - including mechanical, electrical LV, electrical HV, generators, fire safety systems, F-Gas, gas, pressure systems, water management log books and legionella control, lifting equipment, hazardous substances, gates and barriers and X-Ray Scanners.
* Auditing (qualification desirable)
* Health and Safety compliance and legislation demonstrated competence
* Compliance auditing against contract requirements
* CAFM systems and databases (including Concept, 4P)
Personal Skills Required
* IT literature - including excel
* Ability to work in team, matrix environment and remotely
* Systematic approach with good attention to detail
* Work will involve very tight deadlines and pressurised environment
* Ability to travel to sites across the relevant regions
* Extensive travel with be required - sometimes at short notice
* Excellent communications skills