£0.00 - £34.00 per hour
24 days ago
Overview of role:
NSDW Integrator for A330neo Developments, Wing Integration team during the certification phase.
- Authoring of certification deliverables in accordance with customer requirements, including static stress analyses.
- Co-ordinating, tracking and reporting the certification enablement and delivery for Wing NSDW including V&V and selected PRAs (UERF and Wheel & Tyre Failure), including scoping of activities to project timescales and management of off-site subcontract deliveries.
Accountabilities of the role:
- Delivery of Airframe Certification Deliverables
- Scoping and Management of deliverables with stakeholder agreement and to customer requirements
- Reporting to Head of Wing Integration
- Static stress analysis capability
- Experience in Airframe Certification
- Wing product knowledge
- Authoring of static stress documentation
- Autonomous working
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in local and transnational team environment
- Ability to scope activities, lead meetings and liaise with customers and stakeholders
- Ability to deliver to programme timescales