Up to £32000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
4 months ago
Our Client is a national provider of comprehensive maintenance services for commercial and public sector buildings - including financial institutions, retail outlets, property specialists, corporate premises, government departments, education and health services and social housing landlords. they are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer to be based on a static site in London.
To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance and extra works/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements on Mechanical Services.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated mechanical systems.
- Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA) requirements.
- To ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated with the mechanical aspects of the PPM and plant.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues, and help desk requests associated with the heating and ventilation systems, pumps, water tanks, valves, pipe work and associated mechanical systems or items.
- To co-ordinate visiting specialist sub contractors associated with mechanical aspects of the PPM schedules.
- To respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the mechanical services aspects of the contract as required.
- Assist other trades as necessary.
- Fault finding and remedial works on plumbing systems and drainage installations
- Weekly and periodic inspections and adjustments to Public Health installations
- Sampling and cleaning works to potable water services
- Assist maintenance team with other PPM/extra works related tasks
Please note this is an ongoing contract position or can be offered as a permanent role.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.