Birmingham, West Midlands
£100 - £200 per day
Rail Technical Team
10 months ago
Stakeholder advisor contract opportunity based in Birmingham offering excellent rates of pay.
6-month contract role.
* As a Stakeholder Advisor you will deliver the plan for engaging with communities and their representatives, and manage external stakeholder relationships in order to support organisational objectives.
* Experience of stakeholder engagement on public projects, ideally community stakeholders and infrastructure projects.
* Excellent interpersonal skills - will need to fit in quickly with a well-established team, and also occasionally take part in difficult conversations with external stakeholders. Will also need to build good internal relationships quickly
* Excellent organisational skills required.
* Will need to provide administrative support (help with booking and organising external events, note taking at meetings and record keeping) for the Engagement team (five other people)
* Some flexibility required if meetings (eg with parish councils) are in the evening. (These are unlikely to happen more than once every few weeks at most.)
* Some travel in Staffordshire and South Cheshire required.
Flexible working on offer.