£9.00 - £11.00 per hour + PAYE
5 months ago
We are looking to recruit a Data Administrator to work for a defence company based in Portsmouth, the role will involve carrying out transactional HR activities within a Shared Service Centre on HR relates processes in accordance with operating procedures and guidelines. You will be using computer systems called SuccessFactors (HR database) and SAP.
Duties will involve
- Efficiently and effectively process new starter administration, activities include:
- Obtaining approval of vacancies
- Advertising roles
- Supporting completion of starter paperwork
- Processing starter paperwork
- Organising access and training on SAP
- Other starter admin including : medicals, setting up benefit records, security clearance
- Ensuring payroll advised
- Efficiently and effectively processing changes to employee records and terms and conditions, activities include:
- Obtaining approval for changes
- Making changes
- Issuing written confirmation that changes have been made
- Ensuring payroll advised if necessary
- Efficiently and effectively processing leavers, activities include:
- Obtaining approval for the action
- Issuing written confirmation to the leaver
- Closing all records
- Responding to reference requests
- Ensuring payroll advised
- Efficiently and effectively process secondments and permanent transfers within the Group using SuccessFactors.
- Ensure that all operational processes are delivered within Governance Framework
- Any other ad-hoc projects or requests
- Act as first line contact for Remedy ticket escalation
- Review non-standard letters before distribution
- Raise any unusual or challenging enquired to Team Leader
- Continuous review of processes and documentation
The successful candidate will ensure all actions are effectively and accurately completed to time and any issues faced are escalated in satisfying the customer demands. You will try and identify opportunities to improve the service and provide input to and support to other teams to cover peaks of activity and/or absences. The successful candidate will have experience of following documented processes, accurately and to time
Experience of working in an HR Team or within a shared service environment would an advantage.
The successful candidate will have experience in the use of Microsoft Office 2010 suite of applications including Excel, Word and Outlook. Experience of SuccessFactors and SAP would be an advantage.
You will have the ability to demonstrate discretion and confidentiality in respect to the work undertaken and will adopt a customer-centric approach to delivery of service. Attention to detail and accuracy are key personal attributes. You will be a demonstrable team player with an ability to help motivate those working with them. You will also have the ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet tight deadlines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required along with the ability to adhere to defined processes and work instructions.The ideal candidate essentially needs to be flexible, able to adapt to situations, strong team player and sense of responsibility, process driven and above all has to have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Candidate should be used to working in a Shared Service Centre environment dealing with large amounts of data
The working week is 37.5 hours and is working on a rota basis between 7:30am-6pm Mon - Fri with a 30 minute lunch.
The successful candidate must be able to obtain SC/Nuclear Clearance prior to starting to work.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.