Up to £0.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
3 months ago
The Squadron Support Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and supervision of the Squadron Support team in order to ensure all inventory/asset demands including generation, receipt, validation, prioritisation, solution, process and progression achieve contractual requirements within timescales and budgets set. Ensure allocated resource has appropriate skills, is motivated and effective and at all times comply with SHE, Quality and other internal and external regulations.
They will be required to support the resolution of issues and priority parts including alternative parts/solutions via integrated functional solutions.
* Regulatory Framework understanding and the ability to drive this framework structure within the Demand Management processes and activities.
* Able to build strong relationships with Customers, Part 145 Organisation(s), Order Book Management, OEMs, Suppliers and other key stakeholders.
* Demonstrate a sound understanding of the platform contract(s).
* Demonstrate a thorough operational and commercial understanding of the fleet's performance and business key performance metrics.
* Able to encourage/champion a Continuous Improvement culture, and develop/enhance the underpinning management reporting systems.
* Able to manage the implementation of an efficient and cost effective Demand Management strategy.
* Demonstrate an understanding of ASBM discipline dependencies and interdependencies with Demand Management.
* Provide direction and advice to the Demand Management team(s) on demand related issues, addressing individual aircraft/components and fleet-wide issues.
* Able to manage the competency within/across Demand Management team(s).Requires an in depth knowledge of demand management (receipt, validation, solution and progression) along with expediting tools and techniques, protocols and procedures. Understands where and how to gather asset information, and how to interpret this information in a range of situations. Is able to build and maintain strong customer relationships within the Operational organisation.
* Requires an excellent understanding of how demand/orders are created within an area, and the processes and principles through which the order will be satisfied. Must understand constraints and lead times associated with the work and the importance of prioritisation and customer service.
* Institute of Supply Chain Management Level 5, minimum HND or suitable equivalent is desirable but not essential.