Long Beach, California
US$90000 - US$100000 per annum
4 months ago
SPI Technical Consultant
Morson International currently have a great opportunity for a SmartPlant Instrumentation (SPI) technical consultant to join a fantastic SME Automation company based in Long Beach, CA. The company works predominantly in the Oil and Gas sector. It is an employee owned business, as such they pride themselves in taking care of their employees and offer a great environment and career path for a SmartPlant Instrumentation (SPI) technical consultant.
As a SmartPlant Instrumentation (SPI) Technical consultant you would be joining one of the leading SPI practices in the country, providing the opportunity to upskill and further educate yourself in SmartPlant Instrumentation (SPI). Time would be split between several projects and would include visits to client project sites. As an SPI Technical Consultant you would be able to work effectively as an individual and also part of a team.
This opportunity allows an SPI Technical consultant to have a hands on impact on projects in a truly collaborative environment, and is a rare opportunity for a dedicated technical consultant that has a passion for SmartPlant Instrumentation (SPI).
This position is perfect for someone looking for an upward career path and a passion for SPI combined with a company that provides an educative and supportive environment and the ability to advance.
- In-depth knowledge of all SPI modules (Engineering, Design, run & maintain, administrator, imports, etc)
- In-depth knowledge of SPI training (users, Super Users and Technical Consultants)
- In-depth knowledge of creating custom data sheets
- In-depth knowledge of solving day to day issues with SPI
- In-depth knowledge of short cuts and workarounds in SPI in order to complete tasks
- Be able to effectively manage SPI proposals and projects