Up to £36 per hour
6 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting a Special Instructions Technical Co-ordinator for our client based as RAF Coningsby.
The main job purpose is to act as a CAMSO focal point for the management, distribution, tracking and reporting of Special Instructions (Technical) and Service Modifications on behalf of the Typhoon Type Airworthiness Authority.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following;
- Distributing new SI(T)s and SI(T) cancellations to Typhoon MOBs and external agencies including the creation of lifing accounts and Electronic Work Order Templates (EWOTs) within ESS.
- Assisting Typhoon Engineering Authorities (EAs) in collating returns for expiring SI(T)s.
- Acting as a Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) for in-service SI(T)s and SMs liaising between relevant parties.
- Distribution of Service Modifications to Typhoon MOBs and external agencies.
- Creating Repair Instructions on ESS.
- Distributing monthly lists of SI(T)s issued and cancelled in that period in accordance with MAP-01.
- Creating and distributing ESS files for DMG/GPWS/MMD updates.
- Maintain Resolve to reflect SI(T) currency.
- Management of Resolve e-library to reflect current SI(T)s & SMs along with relevant Supporting Documentation.
- Working understanding of the MAA Regulatory Publication.
- Working knowledge of the Typhoon ESS tool set.
- Excellent: Excel
- Good: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook