Grenoble, Isère, Rhône-Alpes, France
Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
Job Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Design and improve SPAD and SiPM optical performance through optimization of SPAD structure and process.
- Coordinate the SPAD architecture and specifications with read-out circuit, and process integration design, to improve the final performance efficiently.
- Create and implement the detailed technical development procedure, such as short-loop process lot, architecture lot, and device lot.
- Work with system level engineering and architecture to model and optimize devices, components and systems
Whats required to succed in this role:
- Passion and understanding on smart phone, wearable or other consumer device
- Concentration, confidence and patient to success
- Able to work efficiently in a multi-cultural, multi-site, multi-language and changing environment
- Creative and innovative
Requirements (Qualifications, Skills/Experience, etc)
- Master degree related major.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in APD?SPAD or SiPM design and optimization
- Experience/knowledge in CMOS process
- Experience on TOF system development, modeling and simulation is a plus.