£45.00 - £60.00 per hour
4 months ago
Solution Architect (SC Cleared)
Location - Litchfield, Staffordshort
Duration - 7 Months
Rate - £440 per day
As a Technical/Solutions Architect in Digital Solutions you will be responsible for the design and scoping of technical solutions either as part of projects of varying size or continuous improvement initiatives for existing products/solutions.
You would need to be able to liaise and work with the stakeholders at all levels providing knowledge and expertise in the specified field in order to deliver the required business solutions.
The role requires a confident individual with strong communication skills who is able to gain clarity of requirement and translate that into a logical design which considers all aspects of integration across the existing estate.
You will be responsible for timely submission of designs, estimates and bid or project documentation and work closely with the Business Analysis, Service and Development functions.
* Significant experience of working in a complex and fast paced IT environment
* Managing third party suppliers and an understanding or commercial and licence based compliance considerations
* Managing the Customer Interface
* Delivering as an individual and as part of a project team
* Significant experience of design based on both COTS product and in-house developed solutions
* An understanding of the Software Delivery Lifecycle and associated tools
* An understanding of Architectural practices and associated tools
* Experience of working within a gated bid/tender process
Experience of working on complex IT projects using techniques including TOGAF, APM, Prince 2, ITIL and ISO20000.
A sound knowledge and understanding of architectural design and methodologies.
Experience of working with Microsoft, VMWare, Oracle/Java technology stacks.
Educated to degree level or holds a relevant professional qualification or equivalent experience.
Interested? - Hit Apply
**SC Clearance is required for this role**