£50000 - £60000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Would you like a job where you solve people's engineering problems every day? Have you got previous experience of holding a technical customer facing role? Could you work with customers to make their requirement a reality? If so, this could be the job for you…
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Solutions Architect to work for a large engineering company based in Wembley. As Solutions Architect you will provide engineering support to the Sales team, developing system solutions using both new and existing products to meet customers' requirements.
Forming part of the Engineering Team, this role will allow you the opportunity to provide sales support including the production of concept solutions, white papers, technical proposals and cost estimates as well as conducting demonstrations.
In this role you will;
- Work with customers to develop solution requirements, and to forecast their future needs.
- Generate system solutions, maximising use of existing products available.
- Produce high quality, robust white papers and technical proposals to meet customer needs.
- Develop cost estimates to support the generation of bids.
- Provide briefings and demonstrations to individuals as well as groups, both internally and on-site for customers.
- Regular travel to customer's sites (circa two trips per month)
To be successful in this role we would like you to have held a customer-facing technical role, being able to generate customers' requirements into technical, engineering language. You will have previously delivered concepts, design and architecting solutions, being able to demonstrate a strong problem-solving attitude. We do need you to have a degree in Physics, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
This role come with some amazing benefits such as; 37 hour working week, flexi-time and a fantastic working environment in a newly refurbished office.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply online or call Taylor for more information on 0117 933 4597.