West London, London
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Solutions Architect to work for our global engineering client. As Solutions Architect you will provide engineering support to the Sales team to develop systems solutions using both new and existing products that meet customers' needs.
You will be part of the engineering department delivering projects as tasked by the Head of Sales. This role will allow you the opportunity to provide sales support including the production of concept solutions, white papers, technical proposals and cost estimates as well as conducting demonstrations.
- Work with customers to develop solution requirements, and to foresee their future needs.
- Generate system solutions, maximising re-use of existing products within the Ultra portfolio.
- Produce high quality, robust white papers and technical proposals to meet customer needs.
- Develop cost estimates to support the generation of bids.
- Provide briefings and demonstrations to individuals as well as groups, both internally and on-site for customers.
- Regular travel to customer's sites (circa two trips per month)
To be successful in this role we would like you to have held a customer-facing technical role, being able to speak the customers language - in this case, defence and military. You will have experience in concept development, systems design and architecting solutions, being able to demonstrate a problem-solving attitude. We do need you to have a degree in Physics, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
This role come with some amazing benefits such as; 37 hour working week, flexi-time and a fantastic working environment in a newly refurbished office.
If this role sounds of interest please apply online or call Taylor for more information on 0117 933 4597.