Up to €0.00 per annum
7 months ago
Morson International is recruiting on behalf of a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure. We are urgently seeking a Solution Sales Manager covering Optical Networks to be based from our clients office in Munich.
- Actively promote the complete WDM/OTN product portfolio by performing workshops, product presentations and technical discussion on design, implementation and operational aspects with senior level Planning & Engineering customers.
- Customer Network (Product) life cycle management.
- Identification and Qualification of sales opportunities
- Generate comprehensive solutions based on customers' business objectives, strategies and requirements
- Standing on the cutting edge of the industry, undertaking nationwide telecom market research and trends forecast within the industry
- Collecting and analyzing latest market information to guarantee solution competence
- Planning and supporting market branding actions in the transport area, attending industry events related to technology forums as well as industry presentations
- Developing relationships with technical customers
- Tracking potential competitors and developing alternative strategies
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE REQUIRED
- In depth knowledge about Optical networking technologies with a special focus on WDN/OTN architectures.
- Knowledge on Packet over OTN (L2) will be a plus.
- Ability to interwork with technologies from adjacent areas like IP or Fixed Access areas
- Thorough industry knowledge including competitive solutions, technology, product offerings, competitors, market landscape, product strengths/weaknesses, opportunities, threats, etc. within the German market.
- Recent experience with NG-WDM/OTN is preferred
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.