Up to €0.00 per annum
29 days ago
Morson International is recruiting on behalf of a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure. We are urgently seeking a Solution Sales Manager covering IP Networks to be based from our clients office in Munich.
- Actively promote the complete IP product portfolio by performing workshops, product presentations and technical discussion on design, implementation and operational aspects with senior level Planning & Engineering customers
- Responsible for customer network (product) life cycle management.
- Identification and realization of sales leads and opportunities
- Generate comprehensive solutions based on customers' business objectives, strategies and requirements
- Supporting all key projects in Germany
- Standing on the cutting edge of the industry, undertaking nationwide telecom market research and forecasting trends within the industry
- Collecting and analyzing latest market information to guarantee solution competence
- Planning and supporting market branding actions in the IP area, attending industry events related to technology forums as well as industry presentations
- Developing relationships and trust with key technical customers
- Tracking potential competitors and developing alternative strategies
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE REQUIRED
- In depth knowledge about IP and networking technologies in general, with a special focus on IP, IP services, and routing and switching as well as data centre architectures
- Knowledge of router and switch product architectures and evolution is a plus.
- Ability to interwork with technologies from adjacent areas like OTN, DWDM or Fixed Access areas
- Thorough industry knowledge including competitive solutions, technology, product offerings, competitors, market landscape, product strengths/weaknesses, opportunities, threats, etc. within the German market.
- Recent experience and/or certification with IP is preferred
- Strong marketing and business understanding
- Excellent interpersonal communication, motivation and presentation skills
- Team player with a strong results orientation
- Customer orientation and strong negotiation skills
- Proven ability to interact with diverse customers in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in both German and English is requested
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.