IT and Digital
Up to £0.00 per annum
4 days ago
The Senior Solution Manager is responsible for analyzing the customer's demands, providing optimized solutions to the customer and delivering solution value. Duties include leading an ambitious build-up of market share by expanding businesses, partnerships, and entering new markets.
- Market analysis and suggesting the sales strategy/product roadmap in France
- Product planning - analyzing the technical demand/product function/license of the French market
- Analyze Development trends of the solar inverter market in France
- Analysis of the competitors' strategy/operations in France
- Technical solution verification with customers & solution optimization to ensure a leading edge
- Technical sales of our Clients' FusionSolar Smart PV Solution
- Support project bidding by preparing BOM/quotations
- Lead development of competitive LCOE studies for complex project scenarios
- Promote a good understanding of our Clients's FusionSolar Smart PV Solutions and Lead promotion of our Client for Large PV Plants by removing technical barriers and technical misunderstanding
- Supporting the Account Managers in articulating the business and technical value of our Client's FusionSolar Smart PV Solutions to our Customers' technical decision makers.
- At least 6 years working experience, with at least 3 direct years in the solar PV industry
- At least 2 years' experience of Solution/Technical Sales
- Successful experience of dealing with complex organizations and projects by rich system and product understanding
- A very strong understanding of technologies used in solar inverter products and PV systems
- Must be able to clearly promote the technical qualities of our clients PV solutions along with the benefits of using our Clients PV solutions
- The ability to work across international and multi-cultural teams
- Fluent in both English and French
- Design tools: PVsyst and AutoCAD is needed.
- Experience of working in an industrial OV solution environment