Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Morson International is working with a leading telecom solutions provider, whose products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries. As part of their continued growth strategy, my client is now recruiting for a FBB Solution Manager, who in particular has had presales experience working within the French Service Provider domain.
Under the responsibility of the Pre-Sales Product Manager, you will be responsible for the management of sales and customers by establishing and developing market opportunities in the field of FTTH Network, especially for the ODN and Home Gateway. You will be responsible for pre-sales support in France and / or Abroad.
* Pre-sales support including quote, network design, proposal, testing.
* Find, identify, develop and close business opportunities with operators.
* Collect and analyze marketing information. Enhance customer relations.
* Manage and coordinate activities between our Client and their operators.
* Promote the full range of our Clients' Technology solutions to defined customers.
* Establish product presentations.
* Identify the needs of key customers and coordinate with product teams and engineering to ensure that these needs are implemented in products.
* Develop partnership projects with operators and their partners, help define new business models and product support features.
* Identify, quantify and recommend an action plan for new business opportunities, in line with the overall strategy of the company.
* Minimum bachelor degree in Engineering or Business.
* Minimum 2 years of experience in Telecoms, FTTH network solution sales experience is preferred.
* Technical capabilities, business and negotiating skills.
* Ability to understand customer needs to target the desired solution. Respect and appreciation of customer requirements.
* Detailed knowledge of business models and market strategy management services.
* Good knowledge of telco products & solutions
* Excellent ability to collaborate with a variety of people (product management, engineering, marketing).
* A good relationship builder
* Ability to interface with the customer and work in a multicultural environment.
* English and French is required.