Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£500 - £600 per day
3 months ago
Solution Architect - CLOUD, DIGITAL, INFRASTRUCTURE
Location: Milton Keynes
Duration: 6 months
Pay rate: £600 p/d (inside IR35)
I am looking for a Solution Architect to work on multiple projects for an exciting organisation in Milton Keynes. The client is looking for a Solution Architect who has previous experience with CLOUD transformations or DIGITAL projects or TECHNICAL INFRASTRASTRUCTURE programmes. The Solution Architect will be part of a two-year programme to help develop, support and migrate several projects.
Key experience for the Solution Architect:
- Knowledge and experience of a broad range of IT architecture subject areas, technologies and trade-offs: Business Process, UX, Data management, Integration, Cloud, Mobile, Infrastructure, Security, SOA, Containers, etc.
- Significant experience working as a Solution Architect in a large and complex organisation.
- Knowledge and experience of delivering and working with reference architecture.
- Knowledge of a range of delivery life cycles: e.g. waterfall, iterative, agile, etc.
Desirable skills for the Solution Architect:
- TOGAF certification
- Full solution delivery lifecycle experience as a Solution Architect
- Experience or certification of:
- Microsoft Technologies (e.g. SQL, AD, O365), IBM Websphere (e.g. WAS, MQ), Oracle Technologies (e.g. DB, ERP, SOA, Fusion), Cloud Services (e.g. SaaS, Azure, Amazon), Red Hat (e.g. RHEL, MBaaS), Data Management (e.g. Informatica, ODI, Hadoop), App Frameworks and Technologies (e.g. Spring, React, .NET, Node, Docker), EAI, ECM, Security, GDPR.