Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Working for a global software company with a strong local presence (city centre Manchester), this is a role that will see you working on a brand new suite of products and delivering a new platform for the modernisation of existing ones.
Due to significant growth over the last 12 months and a large increase in product demand, you'll need to have a flexible mindset as the scope of work grows and new opportunities present themselves.
Essential experience includes:
- Employ extensive experience working with relevant development technologies to design and deliver prototypes, applications, and interfaces to business critical applications
- Work with internal business and operational teams to deliver system designs in line with the technical roadmap.
- Provide technical advice and guidance both internally and externally on the architecture, design, and development of business critical production systems.
- Liaise with business and operational teams to ensure deliverables are produced which meet business expectations and requirements.
- Liaise with development, testing teams to ensure the design is clearly understood and implemented in line with the core business architectural principles.
For full details please contact Tim Philpotts at Morson