Crawley, West Sussex
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
7 months ago
Solution Architect, Infrastructure, FlexPod, Cisco, NetApp Storage, VMWare, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Infrastructure, Security Clearance, SC Clearance, SC Cleared, Security Cleared
Solution Architect required for our client based in Crawley for a contract position running through to the end of this year.
Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
The key focus is for the Solution Architect to define the end-to-end architecture for a solution and ensure the detailed design and development remains consistent with the overall architecture whilst satisfying the business requirements.
Solution Architect Skills and Experience include:
- Broad solution and infrastructure background
- Infrastructure/ Server platforms: FlexPod, Cisco, NetApp, VMWare
- Security solutions: firewall, threat prevention, analysis tools
- Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Databases: MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- Virtualization: VMware, App-V, Med-V
- Technologies to support Windows desktop deployments including some/all of the following: SCCM, OSD, USMT, Active Directory, Server 2008/12, Windows deployment automation, AD Group Policy, AD Group policy preference, Hyper-V, VMware
- Thick & Thin client deployment (Hosted Virtual Desktop)
- Solution development and undertaking a technical design authority role
- Technical Documentation production to a high standard
- Governance of architecture or detailed designs throughout the project lifecycle
To find out more information, please apply for this position with an updated copy of your CV.