€70000.00 - €80000.00 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
Morson International is working closely with a leading global provider of information and communications solutions, using cutting-edge technology across telecom networks, IT, smart devices and cloud services.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an Solution Architect (B2B or FTTx or Fixed Network) to join their office in Dusseldorf.
1. To perform deep study and analysis of Germany telecommunication industry, operator's strategy, understand operators' business and operation.
2. Identify operator's pain points, and transfer to my clients business opportunity.
3. Give clear advice on how the business should be adjusted and planned, such as service strategy & planning, product offering design and go to market strategy, to ensure attainment of company sales goal and support customer's business success.
4. Provide commercial and technical development recommendation to engage with CTO/CIO/CMO/CFO level customers.
5. Working with technique team to present a whole solution from business level to technique level.
1. 15+ years' experience in Telecommunication industry, familiar with B2B, or FTTx, or Fix network domain.
2. 5+ years' experience in solution consulting or strategic planning, marketing strategy, business development.
3. Good organizational, cross-departmental and project management skills.
4. Open minded. Outstanding analytical, motivation, and team work capability.
5. Flexible to adapt changes and pressures.
6. Strong communication & presentation skills are necessary.
7. Have operators CTO/CMO level communication, engagement capability.
8. Fluency in German and English.
If you feel you have the expertise to succeed in such a role, please submit your CV and/or contact Tom Glover at Morson International for further information.