Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£550.00 - £600.00 per day
8 months ago
Job Title: Solution Architect
Salary: Milton Keynes
Contract: 6 Months
IR35: In Scope
Morson International have an active requirement for a Solution architect to work on an initial 6 month contract on client site in Milton Keynes. You will be acting as the design authority for programmes, responsible for the compilation of the high level architecture to support the strategic programmes and their constituent projects based on the strategic vision.
- Extensive experience of working as a Technical Architect in a corporate IS function
- Experience of delivering architecture components / compliance within an environment where systems and services are delivered via outsourced arrangements with key suppliers
- Enterprise integration concepts and technologies (e.g. EAI, Web Services)
- Middleware concepts and technologies
- Web concepts and technologies (including Internet, Intranet, Extranet, Portals, EJB, Web Servers, Application servers, firewalls)
- CASE/Modelling tools (ideally, Systems Architect)
- Networking and Operating system concepts & technologies
- Willing and able to work in multi-disciplinary teams to resolve business issues and problems in a collaborative fashion
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please send onto me the latest version of your CV.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT life cycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.