Up to £45.00 per hour
5 months ago
Position - Solution Architect
Location - Preston
Rate - £47.00 per hour
Contract Duration - 6 Months
It is the role of the Solution Architect to ensure that AIR has business driven IM&T Technical Strategy and Architecture that maximises value from IM&T investments and mitigates risk.
- To act as the Technical Lead for the AIR business solutions across AIR
- To act as a domain consultant for the Information solutions across all AIR projects, including design of the Architecture and Infrastructure
Key Responsibility Areas
- facilitate the delivery of Enterprise service Management Solution (ESMS) and other Solution in line with the AIR business Process Automation Model and the AIR BPMS Automation Process Model.
- Support To the AIR business Process Management Group through the alignment of resource To assist in business Process Modelling Activities undertaken by the business and the Management process.
- the integration of all BPMS solutions into the wider AIR Architecture
- Technical governance, functional development & leadership of ESMS and other projects.
- the approval & governance of the AIR business requirements, Solution designs, acceptance criteria & test acceptance criteria for ESMS and other projects and Solutions.
- Influence the business Solution Strategy & roadmap in conjunction with strategic vendors & the AIR project architects.
- the delivery of the ESMS Architecture & other Technical deliverables in Support of the LCM design Review Process