IT and Digital
Up to £0.00 per annum
20 days ago
Are you a Solution Architect that wants to have the chance to work on multi million pound ground breaking projects that help shape the UK's defence infrastructure. If so, you will have the flexibility to work from home but required to go into Basingstoke to work on highly classified projects on occasions.
For over 50 years this business has been servicing defence solutions and the intelligence community, providing highly complex IT solutions to a critical industry to the UK and even during this difficult period is predicting further growth across the business with not one furlough or redundancy announced.
- As a Solution Architect you will be strategizing the approach to help provide a visualisation for your customers.
- Expected to provide the project direction and make extremely important decisions influence project outcomes.
- Required to take their customers on a journey through end to end delivery.
- Gathering requirements and expected to deliver against realistic projections.
- Senior customer stakeholders, ensuring collaboration and closer working across the delivery lifecycle and will include the managing of third parties and requests for change ensuring there is no impact upon the overall architectural solution.
We'd love to hear from you if you have experience in the below:
- Proven track record of leading the delivery of innovative technical solutions
- Client facing skills at a senior level with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives
- Extensive knowledge of the design and implementation of secure, highly resilient, large scale infrastructures
- Experience of working directly with customers to define and elaborate infrastructure requirements
- Experience of deploying production implementations with successful project completion and service transition
- Knowledge of automation tooling to facilitate CI/CD approaches to IaC
- Experience of Microsoft products ( AD, DNS, Group Policy), with a good understanding of networking
- Solution Design/Definition Experience using Agile methodologies
- Mainly home-working with some travel to Basingstoke
- Car Allowance and 10 - 15% Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday (option to purchase up to an additional 10 days per year)
- Competitive Pension scheme: match & double up to 10% company contribution: Employee 3% - 6% or Employee 5 % - 10%
- Training and Development