East Midlands, England
£30000 - £35000.00 per annum
13 days ago
With an office base in the Midlands you can be homeworking for the majority of your UK time. The customer base is international so you must be prepared for global travel.
Working with bespoke software products you must have strong project management and customer service skills combined with a solid background in training.
* Deliver on-time and in-budget product on-boarding for our clients according to contractual requirements
* Implement software configuration for new and existing customers, including (but not limited to) user account setup, asset creation, user access rights, API feeds
* Deliver product training to global internal and external customers
* Very good knowledge and experience in methods of:-
o Agile project management
o Innovative thinking and problem solving
o Face to face customer service
o Delivering training via various methods (face to face / classroom style / webinar)
* Strong ability to manage multiple complex projects with global interdisciplinary teams
* Ability to motivate peers
* Business fluent English
* Strong IT skills
* Ability to travel globally
Contact Tim Philpotts at Morson for full details.