£42.00 - £48.00 per hour
12 days ago
Software Test & Validation Engineer required to test flight software and simulation software for the space sector. The role will include running software tests, analysing the results and writing test reports. Defining the customer requirements through liaison with the customer and undertaking test planning which will move into formal test execution and running of tests on site at the customers premises also based in Bristol.
AT THE COAL FACE / TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of test procedures to cover customer requirements
- Execution and monitoring of automated test scripts
- Analysis of test results including raw data analysis
- Seasoned in SW Test & Validation activities
- Object Oriented Software design/development (Java / JavaFX)
- Data Handling experience (PUS, CCSDS)
- Packet Utilization Standard (PUS)
- Open Center test environment
- DESIRABLE: ESA Formal Test process knowledge (capability to support TRR, TRB).