£0.00 - £40.00 per hour
15 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for an innovative software developer with drive and enthusiasm to join Europe's number one missile system provider working in the international Customer Support and Services organisation.
* You will be developing new or improving existing software applications that are used to manage customer support activities.
* You will be helping the Customer Support management team to improve data analysis techniques
* You will be helping shape and drive the future of application and infrastructure standards in MBDA and be involved in developing cutting edge industry concepts
* You will help develop IT skills within the wider Customer Support team and research potential new applications that would be of assistance to their work.
* You will be given the freedom to develop innovative solutions to technically demanding challenges.
* You will be developing new software application using agile development techniques, rather than formal requirement specifications.
* You will be working and sharing experience with other IT specialists who have a wide ranging skills and knowledge.
* An individual with a high level of expertise in database development in C# programming, MS Access and SQL along with building applications in Visual Basic
* In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
* You will have the ability to communicate in different ways effectively with both IT experts and Customer Support staff in the use of their specific IT tools & applications.
* Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
* You will have the ability to analyse and communicate processes and practices in a clear and concise manner to colleagues of varying position and technical experience
* Experience in the training staff in the use of IT software and tools
* You will have the ability to manage and set your own priorities in order to meet objectives.
* Capable of managing work packages and rapid development activities.
* You will possess good communication skills and be aware of cultural differences.
* You will have a willing, helpful attitude and a calm professional manner, able to set priorities and deal with multiple issues.
SC Clearance will be required for this role, candidates will need to hold this currently or be eligible to achieve this prior to starting the role.
This role is Inside IR35