Up to £26.50 per hour
22 days ago
Internal Auditor (Software Quality)
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Pay rate: £26.50 Per Hour LTD
Duration: 24 Months
Please note that this is an Ad-Hoc contract, on average we expect circa 4hrs/week.
We have a requirement for a Software Quality auditor with proven ability working to TickIT Plus & ISO 9001:2015 requirements. You would be working on the internal audit programme for a modelling and analysis company to insure that their quality management system is fit for purpose and effectively implemented.
- Develop, implement and maintain the Annual Internal Audit Plan, to ensure the Business Management System (BMS) is effectively implemented and meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and TickITPlus.
- Set the criteria and scope for each audit, taking into consideration the associated level of business and organisational risks.
- Undertake internal audits in accordance with the plan, working independently.
- Ensure timely and clear audit reports are produced to report performance (including non-compliance and any need for improvement).
- Provide pragmatic advice and convincing audit recommendations that drive genuine improvements in the control environment.
- Provide targeted advisory projects on a planned and ad hoc basis to stakeholders at all levels.
- Manage the monitoring, reporting and escalation of corrective and preventative actions.
- Advise of any changes to ISO9001 and TickITPlus that are likely to require changes to the quality management system
With a demonstrable track record in delivering quality internal audit services, preferably gained in a professional practice or large multinational corporate, you will possess a good understanding of audit principles and methods with the ability to quickly understand how these should be applied the business. You will have the aptitude to familiarise yourself with the Business Management System and organisational context. Knowledge of the defence and security industry would be beneficial.
We're looking for an individual who is confident in auditing at all levels of the organisation and presenting to the management team. You will have good communication and writing skills, as well as the organisational skills to ensure audit activities are planned and scheduled. Objective, impartial, and accurate, you will be able to apply an evidence-based approach. You will have expert knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and TickITPlus, gained through a mix of formal training / qualification (e.g. CQI or IRCA certified audit training and GASQ accredited TickITPlus) and proven ability.