Greater Manchester, England
£33000 - £43000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are working with well-renowned financial services company based on the outskirts of Manchester. They provide software services, credit control and office related services.
The client work from an open plan modernised office and offer free parking to all their staff. Surrounded by a hardworking, sociable and well integrated team, they're now looking to add to their Software function.
As the Software Programmer, you'll be expected to:
- Enhance the existing products they offer to clients
- Assist in developing their new updates and features for their clients
- Add to the functionality of the clients' products and ensuring they're robust
To be successful in the role of Software Programmer, you will have:
- Great C# Software development experience
- Good understanding of the .NET framework
- Good experience with SQL
- Strong debugging skills & experience using Visual Studio and Eclipse
Any knowledge of the following would be an added bonus:
- Android SDK
- Experience with asp.NET web services
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business and get rewarded for your hard work.
In return, the company offers: bonus scheme, pension scheme, and eye care and childcare vouchers.
Apply Now to be considered or send your CV through to me!