£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
You'll be leading and managing the full product life cycle of one or more digital products from ideation to implementation through to phase-out, working closely with an offshore development team (India) and an international customer base. The products are based around the ongoing digitisation and increased capability of document management systems. You'll bring both a range of technical knowhow and innovative mindset to the product development roadmap.
The role will offer you a good deal of autonomy and give you a wider career path as part of a software organisation that have seen continued growth and profitability.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working with cross-functional teams to build a product which in turn becomes a business success
- Evaluate monetization strategies taking commercial responsibility and accountability for individual products
- Transition product requirements and new features into development specifications
- Integrate delegated product owners, software engineers and other stakeholders into product management and software development scrum teams using an agile management approach
- Establish key account management for 3rd party and software partners
Qualifications / Experience
- At least 3 to 5 years professional experience in product management
- Good knowledge of:-
- Agile product management
- Ideation and business canvas modelling
- Developing digital business models
- Strong ability to manage complex projects with interdisciplinary teams and motivate project staff
- Business fluent English and good IT skills
You'll have the option to work from home and must be able to attend regular meetings in Staffordshire. Due to the international nature of the customer-base some flexibility and willingness to travel / take short business trips is essential.
Email CV for full details or contact Tim Philpotts at Morson.