£600 - £650 per annum
5 months ago
Software Product Manager - Workfront, JIRA, TFS, Integration, EMEA
My client is currently looking for a Software Product Manager to build alignment on key system requirements, create and manage the product roadmap, standardisation and adoption of Workfront software globally including integration to existing platforms.
This person will be a member of the Technology, Data and Information Management group and operate in conjunction with the regional PMO and operational teams as well as with other business leads delivering measurable business results through product solutions that meet both client needs and company goals.
This role involves being the heart, mind, and voice of the user and facilitating cross-functional teamwork. You will be required to:
- Make product trade-offs
- Meet an end-goal with fixed time and resources
- Leading people along a product journey
- Be positive and practical
- Make tough calls with little information
This includes planning, co-ordinating, communicating and implementing the product strategy (including software, presentations, documentation and training material), gathering and prioritising product requirements, playing a key role in realising the product vision.
- Strong background within a Software Product Management position, within a global organisation
- Strong knowledge of project management tools including Workfront, JIRA, TFS and system integrations
- Strong knowledge of PowerBI, Tableau, data virtualisation tools with focus on sophiscated reporting and information visualisation
- Good understanding of software development cycles and software development methodologies and technologies
- Strong programme and product methodology knowledge
- Strong presentation skills, abaility to negotiate and persuade others
- Proven track record of successfully managing systems and projects in a commercial environment