4 months ago
We are looking to recruit a Software Engineer to work for our leading defence client on missile systems. The role will involve Software Verification and Validation, primarily integration and testing with the equipment containing the software under test and suitable skills in this area will be expected.
- Proven ability working on complex software developed in ADA95 and C.
- Proven ability undertaking the Integration and Test of software for real-time systems, which will take place on representative and final deliverable target hardware.
- Background of working in the defence industry or alternatively on safety critical engineering projects / other High Dependability systems.
- Knowledge of Matlab, Simulink and Rhapsody UML would be useful.
- To undertake a full range of engineering activities in line with relevant processes, quality and other requirements, supplying specialist advice and support across projects, other business units and customer as appropriate.
Please note, due to the sensitive nature of the work involved all candidates must be capable of gaining a UK MOD security clearance to SC level.