£45.00 - £50.00 per annum
25 days ago
Responsible for: Delivering quality code for a new product development using an agile methodology.
Primary Duties: Must be capable and responsible for:
* Development of code within an agile environment (scrum)
* Working with the team to design, implement and test features for a new product development.
* Task estimation in accordance with sprint planning.
The following key technical skills are required:
* Responsive web design to support a variety of devices
* Cross-browser development and compatibility issues
* Experience of coding to RESTful interfaces
The following key soft skills are required:
* Ability to self-motivate and to work well within a team environment.
* Ability to promote innovation in self and others
* Ability to interact with internal & external stakeholders in a confident and professional manner
* Ability to deliver to quality, cost and schedule
* Good attention to detail
The following technical skills are desirable:
* Building Angular libraries
* Degree level education (Computer Science preferred with minimum of 2.1)
* User Experience concepts (e.g. intuiative, efficient)
* Knowledge and use of software design patterns
* Agile Development Processes
* Git source code management
* Issue tracking systems (such as Jira)
* Exposure to BDD/TDD