7 months ago
Duration: 6 Months
Our client creates some of the world's most cutting-edge software products for Missile sub-systems. We are currently seeking a C / C++ Software engineer to join their team for a contract role at their Stevenage site.
Proven Ability / Skills / Knowledge
- Proven ability of full lifecycle real time embedded software development.
- Proven ability with embedded C / C++
- Proven skills in developing well-designed testable, and efficient software solutions.
- Ability to debug complex problems.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile or iterative development.
- Knowledge of Defence standards and Micro-controller technologies.
- Knowledge of real time operating systems.
- Knowledge of tools such as Rhapsody, RTC, LDRA.
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must be capable of obtaining UK MoD Security Clearance to SC level.