30 days ago
Duration: 6 Months
Our client creates some of the world's most cutting-edge software products for Missile sub-systems. We are currently seeking a C / C++ Software engineer to join their team for a contract role at their Stevenage site.
Proven Ability / Skills / Knowledge
- Proven ability of full lifecycle real time embedded software development.
- Proven ability with embedded C / C++
- Proven skills in developing well-designed testable, and efficient software solutions.
- Ability to debug complex problems.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile or iterative development.
- Knowledge of Defence standards and Micro-controller technologies.
- Knowledge of real time operating systems.
- Knowledge of tools such as Rhapsody, RTC, LDRA.Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must be capable of obtaining UK MoD Security Clearance to SC level.
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must be capable of obtaining UK MoD Security Clearance to SC level.