£45.00 - £55.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
A Real-time embedded C++ software engineer is required in support of defensive aids development programmes.
The Statement of Work details the specific service the contractor will need to be able to provide.
Applicants are expected to fill some of the following requirements:
Skills and knowledge
- Expert knowledge of Modern C++ for real time embedded systems
- Expert knowledge of OO and SOLID design principles.
- Signal Processing expertise.
- Good knowledge of UML.
- Expert knowledge of a variety of Verification & Validation techniques, and the value of each.
- Good knowledge of developing software within a mature development process framework.
- Experience of Dimensions, DOORS, Rhapsody, VxWorks, or equivalent.
- Able to demonstrate experience in all areas of the software lifecycle from requirements definition through to integration and delivery.
- Defence / EW business domain experience (desirable)
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK A SOFTWARE ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)