Up to £45.00 per hour
26 days ago
A contract Software developer is required to join a digital Processor Systems team supporting the design and test of on-board satellite digital processing systems for secure communications.
Working within a team to develop software in support of design proving, control and test applications
The job involves development and validation of software to model a complex satellite signal processor. The software is deliverable and will reside in the end customer's ground control station.
Reporting to the project Team Leader the post holder will communicate on a technical level with other group members and report progress to the team leader
SKILLS/ PROVEN ABILITY REQUIRED
- C++ programming language
- Java / Python programming languages
- Simulation / modelling of real world systems
- Linux and Windows environments
- Up-to-date methods and best practices in software development,
- Proven ability with an automated test framework such as Jenkins / JIRA / Bugzilla desirable
- Produce quality detailed design documentation.