£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Software Engineer (Machine Learning)
One of the UK's most exciting Deep Learning and AI technology company is looking to bring on an established Software Engineer to join their collaborative and cutting-edge team with massive growth and investment plans for the future.
The organisation is genuinely breaking new ground in the field of Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence which is based on real-time machine decision making.
We want to hear from you if:
- You enjoy working at the bleeding-edge of Machine Intelligence that can understand the world around and make rapid decisions
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to apply the product across various industries working with big house names and tech start-ups alike
- You want to make a difference, AI applied various industries across the UK including security and telecoms
- Enjoy research and development, which a strong emphasis on your Python and deployment skills
- Designing APIs and/or SDKs for ML software
- Deploying ML applications on cutting-edge hardware
- Providing interfaces to ML applications in the cloud
- Remote working available, with travel to the office once / twice every two weeks
- Work on truly ground-breaking Machine Intelligence research and development that will change the way we look at Artificial Intelligence
- Salary up to £60,000 (based on skill)
The ideal Software engineer will have come from a strong research or commercial background and be able to commute to Manchester at least bi-weekly.
Please apply directly or contact Chris Coyne on LinkedIn to learn more.