3 months ago
Morson International have an active requirement for a Software Developer - Java to work on an initial 12 month contract on client site in Yeovil. The candidate will work as part of a team of engineers and will be responsible for the requirements, development and low level testing of software products.
***Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project. ***
- Experience of Web Application product development using Java
- Pro-active reporting of progress, issues, risks and opportunities to Team Leads.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Eclipse / NetBeans IDE experience.
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Object Oriented Design Knowledge
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.