Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
9 months ago
Morson International is pleased to offer this new role on behalf of our client, a very well-established group, of a rapidly growing business providing low cost, simple Investment solution to customers and advisors. Here you will be working on some very exciting projects for a company at the fore-front of their field.
If you would like to work for globally recognized company and gain exposure to exciting projects this is the role for you. Due to the rapid growth, the business is looking for a Automation Tester to join a recently established team in Manchester to grow and progress within the company, if you have the drive and ambition in developing tests, and have a passion for Automation and would like to see your career go far please do apply.
The role is based close to Central Manchester and is a permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits packages. Working very closely with the multi-disciplinary development team, you will be designing and developing software solutions for your clients.
To be successful in the Role of Software Engineer In Test, you will have the following:
- Extensive experience as an Automation tester
- Knowledge of various coding languages specifically C#
- Excellent knowledge of software testing procedures & test planning, test estimation, prioritisation and risk-based testing
- Exposure to continuous integration/deployment and how test automation can be applied to produce a continuous testing approach
Any Knowledge of the following would hold you in good stead:
- Agile methodology
- An excellent base salary and overall package
- More than competitive pension scheme
- Be part of a large and exciting digital transformation - joining in a period of growth and change
- A highly Agile environment with no red tape and the backing to turn ideas into reality fast
- Tight knit team who want to be part of the journey
- Flexible working hours
- Bean to cup coffee machine for the coffee lovers out there!
If you are interested and would like more information please APPLY NOW and send your CV. This is an immediate requirement with a two stage interview process.